Katan Katan

Speechless

That was speechless... I'm incredible.

Another top notch piece man, you're really pushing the bounds of what flash is capable of, who needs that Flash CS3493 nonsense, MX for the win. i'm gonna have to hit you up sometime when I have something to show with the project i'm working on!

Also, 4.75 dude, 4.75... Talk soon!

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Fan-fucking-tastic

Fan-fucking-tastic man. Congratulations on making the top list AGAIN. Amazing dude.

AMIG0 AMIG0

Fantastic

Dud you did a wicked job, superb animation, superb storyline. Definitely one of Newgrounds's better flash cartoons =). Keep up the good work man.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

I laughed

Oh god, this made me laugh, not many Flashes do that. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant xD. Keep making these please.

Half Beard Half Beard

Nice

This was hillarious, think i'll go have a click through your other stuff now =)

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Fantastic

Oh god, that was hillarious. just the way you've set it out, it's wicked! Niiiice job.

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

Superb!

The animation style was WICKED! Really full storyline too, I loved this =).

Shiftlimits:Portal Collab Shiftlimits:Portal Collab

Wickeeeed

Haha, great collaboration xD. The first couple were magnificently planned out, seriously... shit, that must have taken some serious time to think about.

Ekkosangen Ekkosangen

Laughed right through it

When I first saw this, I couldn't stop laughing! It's so random I love it! I can see why you didn't want to delete your Flash "Doodles" considering most of the doodles I saw in this piece are far better than many of the animations i've had a chance to see. I saw this as a teaser for what you're capable of when you're NOT trying =). Great job, I loved.

Raiders of the Trash Raiders of the Trash

INCREDIBLE

Until you released "The Nut Job" This was the absolute BEST flash animation I have ever seen. Many flash artists don't take time to use the vector goodness to it's true potention. You however, put craploads of detail into EVERYTHING. It's terrific. I loved, I recommended this to everyone I know =P. Great job man, EXTREMELY influential.